We are independent, family owned and family run. You are important to us and will be cared for by the same people from start to finish. This is our life's work and passion.
We are dedicated to handling your family’s day in a professional and compassionate manner and are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide assistance and support. We endeavor to alleviate as much stress as possible during this difficult time and can take care of all the arrangements for you from floral tributes and catering to providing private chapels of rest and handling any charitable donations in memory of your loved one.
We understand the impact of a bereavement and the emotional stress that handling funeral arrangements can have. We are here to ensure that all aspects of the funeral arrangements for your loved one are carried out with the deepest consideration and respect.
Why choose us?
• We are an independent family-owned business; we can take as much time as you need.
• You are important to us and will deal with the same people from start to finish.
• We are proud of the work we do and the service we provide.
• We will give you all the information and guidance you need.
• We will help you to reflect on the life of the person who has died and enable you to create some positive memories when people can often feel sad and alone.
We will help and guide you with:
• Arranging the perfect funeral that you and your family and proud of.
• Making good, well informed choices.
• As much or as little support as you need.
• Making the decisions that are right for you, your family and for the person who has passed away in as much time as you need.
• All the funeral arrangements: time and date, place of service, music and coffin choices, flowers, printed orders of service, a reception for after the service.
• Ongoing bereavement support.
• Legal services and advice.
Organising a funeral?
• Take your time – unless it’s for religious reasons, there is usually no rush.
• Take charge, or get a friend to help you who may be less emotionally involved.
• Focus on the funeral – it’s about what is said and done, not how much you spend.
• When it’s over, you want to look back forever with pride. As a family run company, Averil, Tim, Jacky, Wendy, Aaron and Dan will be involved in every aspect of the funeral from start to finish. We have time to listen, time to discuss. Our sole responsibility is with the families we care for.
-Angela, Diane, Paul and all our family
Joyce and Derek Vasey.
Chris, Jim, Alex and Ben (Tebbutt)